Mini Singing Tree
Bring some festive cheer with our animated Christmas Tree!
- 135 super low-power LEDs
- Built-in Pixo lighting effects controller
- Adjust brightness, effects, and facial expressions using buttons on the rear
- 5V USB-C power
Shipping calculated at checkout, free UK shipping available
Christmas Tree, Tree, LED Lights
A characterful Mini Christmas Tree with animated lights, star, and facial expressions!
It features 135 LEDs organised as a Mini Singing Tree character. It includes an integrated Pixo lighting controller. The Pixo controller includes a range of eye-catching built-in lighting effects, which can be selected using the buttons on the rear.
The Mini Tree has a USB-C connector on the rear for power, and for connecting to a PC for direct control or programming.
The Mini Tree comes preloaded with firmware written in Python for easy upgradeability. You can browse and edit the Python firmware using the free Thonny editor to create your own effects, or reprogram the whole Tree!
The Pixo Control App is a free web app available on the Pixo website to edit device settings, tweak custom effects, or ever create your own animated lighting sequences! Create your own #LivingroomLightshow!
xLights (coming soon)
xLights is a powerful open-source tool to create your own amazing light shows. The Mini Tree can be controlled directly from xLights over USB.
Firmware for direct control from xLights is coming soon!
- Mini Singing Tree - fully assembled
- Product instruction leaflet
LEDs: 135 WS2812B LEDs
Integrated Pixo Controller
- Processor Core: RP2040 (Dual Arm Cortex M0+, 133Mhz, 264kB of SRAM)
- Program Memory: 2MB QSPI Flash
- Boot (Programming) Control: Multiplexed with User Button 2. Press and Hold on power up to enter boot mode
- User Controls: 3 user control push-switches, accessible from rear
- Status LED: on-board RGB status LED
- Main Connector: USB-C (3A max) for power and programming
- Expansion Connectors:
- Qw/ST (Qwiic/STEMMA QT) connector for I2C Peripherals, 3.3V
- 2 x GPIO or UART TX/RX, 5V signal levels, 5V fused with resettable fuses, 2A Max